Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Purely a Matter of Relevance: Stop defending irrevocably disgusting vile creatures also known as rapists and sex offenders

Stop defending irrevocably disgusting vile creatures also known as rapists and sex offenders.


That’s it. No witty anecdotes. No charming tales. Not even a typo riddled sentence filled with $0.50 words remembered from high school vocabulary books. Just stop it. F U C K I N G S T O P IT. If I see one of you motherfuckers out there on FB start with that, “she shouldn’t have been drunk,” “did you see what she was wearing,” “boys will be boys,” “in Europe 16 year olds are considered adults,” BULLSHIT you know what I’m going to do? I am NOT going to come to your house and beat the ever living shit out of you. I am going to get behind my keyboard, open up a blog tab, FB post, tweet, IG (with a shitty ass clareon filter) and Snapchat where I am going to inform the world that you support rape and sexual predators. Because that’s exactly what you’re doing. If you aren’t speaking anything but against it, you are for it in my opinion. I am going to let the world know what a big piece of shit you are so you can be aired out and dragged right along side the irrevocably disgusting vile creatures also known as rapists and sex offenders.


And that was purely a matter of relevance.


FUCKING STOP IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment